Please read and accept the following terms to continue.
Last Updated:August 4th,2014
1. USE OF MATERIALS ON iMAPINVASIVES.
- The copyright notice, © NatureServe, and any other copyright notice of Contributors as applicable, must appear in all copies;
- Any use of the content available from iMapInvasives must be for informational and educational purposes only and not for commercial use;
- No graphics, photographs or other visual elements from the iMapInvasives website may be used, copied or distributed separate from the accompanying text without the prior express written consent of NatureServe;
- The following citation must be used in any published materials which reference this web site or the Content found within: iMapInvasives: an online data system supporting strategic invasive species management. © , NatureServe. Available at http://www.imapinvasives.org. (Date accessed: Jun 22, 2018.)
- The Content is intended for general public use and may not be relied upon for regulatory purposes, land-use planning or other legal decision-making.
2. OWNERSHIP AND TRADEMARKS.
All rights to the name, "iMapInvasives" and the domain name imapinvasives.org, for copyright or trademark or other purposes are held by NatureServe. NatureServe's trademark registration of iMapInvasives is pending in the United States. Unauthorized use of the iMapInvasives trademark, service mark or logo may be a violation of federal and state law. Title and all ownership and proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, and common law property rights relating to the iMapInvasives Website code, are held by Florida State University. Title to Content submitted to this Website is held by the original contributor subject to the terms of Section 7, "Content Sharing License Agreement".
At this time, Users need to be 13 or older.
Users will be assigned a username and password with which to access restricted areas of this Website. Users agree not to use the username or password of another user at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify the iMapInvasives administrator firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your username or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all uses of your username and password.
NatureServe does not endorse any Contributor Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and NatureServe expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Contributor Content. NatureServe does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and NatureServe will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. NatureServe reserves the right to remove without prior notice.
7. CONTENT SHARING LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH USERS:
(v) you agree to obtain knowledge and consent of the landowner before posting data on invasive species located on private property.